Circuit of the Americas
9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd., 512/301-6600
image courtesy of Circuit of the Americas
This 1,500-acre motorsports and entertainment venue hosts the only Formula 1 race in the United States.
The holiday tradition at COTA is back and bigger than ever, with tons of fun for the family to be enjoyed from the car or at Peppermint Plaza. There's a mile of immersive displays, millions of lights, dancing elves, and race fans will enjoy taking a lap around the F1 track. Nov. 26-Dec. 26.
- 2021: Readers Sports Venue
- 2018: Critics Best Bike Ride Off the City Streets (Bike Nights at COTA)
- 2013: Critics Best Way to Heed Your Need for Speed
- 2012: Critics Best Grandstandin' (Miró Rivera Architects at Circuit of the Americas)
- 2012: Critics Best 200MPH View of Austin (Turn One at the Circuit of the Americas)